If you have already decided to visit Cozumel, that means you are looking for a wonderful experience that includes all the adventure, fun, and relaxation you may have. This beautiful island offers just that, a great variety of activities to do, as well as some of the most idyllic beaches to rest near the sea and to get a perfect tan.
An interesting activity that you can find on the island is swimming with dolphins; You can do this in Dolphin Discovery-Cozumel. If you choose to do the Royal Swim program, you have the guarantee that you will enjoy the best dolphin experience. In this program, you can interact with two dolphins in their natural environment. You can touch, hug and kiss a dolphin, and you can feel the adrenaline of the dolphins pushing you to rise above the water.
After your dolphin program, you are more than invited to visit Chankanaab Park. Admission to this park is included in your dolphin program. In this natural theme park, you can enjoy the beauty of nature and even snorkel to marvel at the diversity of fish you can see. We are sure that this can be an unforgettable experience for you and your loved ones, so don't think about it anymore and come to visit us!
- Hug, Kiss, Foot push, Back ride, Hand touch, 40 minutes with the dolphins, Access to our VIP area.
- Amenities: pool, lockers, showers, bathrooms, International, open bar, Premium drinks, International Buffet.
- Entrance to Chankanaab National Park.
- Snorkeling in Chankanaab National Park (snorkeling equipment not included).
- Garden of the Chankanaab National Park.
- Oneway transportation (back to your hotel in Cozumel)
- Admission of companions to Chankanaab National Park.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Photos of your experience with dolphins, manatees, or sea lions.
- Transportation to Dolphin Discovery Cozumel.
- Our natural environment is fragile, we must protect the reefs; For this reason, the use of sunscreens (or biodegradable) is not allowed in any of our programs.
- For safety, pregnant women can only participate in the Encounter program.
- Remember to arrive 30 minutes before your program, because you will receive a previous orientation.
- If you have any physical or health problems, contact our Call Center to provide you with all the information related to our services before making the reservation.
- We recommend you bring cash for taxis, purchases, meals, and other expenses.
- If you arrive in Cozumel by cruise, check your itinerary before booking to avoid inconvenience. The time zone in Cozumel is UTC / GMT-6 hours during the winter and UTC / GMT-5 hours during the summer.
- Admission to Chankanaab Park without a dolphin swim program costs $ 28 US approx.
- The use of life jackets is mandatory in all aquatic programs.
- In Cozumel, this program supports groups with a maximum of 10 people.
- Children with a height greater than 1.40 m can participate alone in any program by paying the adult fee. To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, they must be accompanied by an adult with a paid ticket (1 adult per child).
- Children with a height of 1 m and up to 1.20 m can participate in the Encounter program accompanied by an adult with a paid ticket (1 adult per child). To participate in the Swim Adventure and Royal Swim programs, they must be accompanied by two adults with a paid ticket (2 adults per child).
- Children with a height of fewer than 1 m will be considered infants and will perform Encounter program activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that the vest fits them).
- The use of cameras in the water is not allowed. There will be professional photographs available for sale.
IMPORTANT: you can make payments with national and international credit or debit cards, or in cash with Mexican pesos (MXN).